Breaking News

Chelsea, Hazard:"I can't wait to play with Morata, I plan on staying in England for years"



After Belgium qualified for the 2018 World Cup, Eden Hazard can now focus on returning to the pitch with Chelsea. The striker spoke to Marca about a wide range of topics, including a new teammate:"I have yet to play with Morata, and I can't wait to. He's very young but he's already won a lot with Juventus and Real Madrid, he's able to score in every way and that will help us. The club is happy with his purchase. Real Madrid? Currently they are the best club in the world. Everyone knows Zidane, he won everything as a coach and player. He's magical, when you think of football you think of him. My future? I'm very comfortable in one of the best clubs in the world, I intend to keep doing so for years. Win the Ballon d'Or? It would gen nice but it's not a top priority"

No comments