Breaking News

OH LA LA! actress, princess Shyngle Causes Stir On the net As She Flaunts Her curvy Body

  



























 Nollywood actress, princess Shyngle has shown that she is willing to do anything necessary to keep her curvy body intact. She posted an image on social media that shows her belly getting sucked in due to a tight waist belt she had on.

She however told her fans not to worry concerning what they see within the image.
Princess Shyngle wrote:
Don’t worry about what I’m doing, worry about why you’re worried about what I’m doing Have a blessed week y’all


Actress princess Shyngle flaunts her curves and little waist
In a video she uploaded showing her wearing a similar outfit, she narrated how she met a man at a restaurant who told her that he wanted to marry her despite the actual fact that they were simply meeting for the first time.



She wrote:
”Guys i need your help here . Ok so I meet this really gorgeous man at a restaurant over the weekend, he walked up to me and told me likes me and wants to let me know that he’s gonna marry me i thought he was joking at first but a few days later i realized he was serious so my question is can a man tell if he’s going to marry a woman minutes after meeting her or does this guy just wants to sleep with me should I shine my eyes and run or should I give him a chance.”








No comments